What Information Do We Collect?
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); details of your dog, and personal profile.
How Do We Collect Information?
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process we collect personal information you give us as requested on our booking and 121 forms, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number and your dogs details. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated below only.
Why Do We Collect Such Information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate our training and behaviour services, such as classes and One-To-One’s (121’s);
2. To provide our users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
3. To be able to contact our visitors and users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we may use to provide and improve our services;
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How do we store, use, share or disclose your personal information?
Our company is hosted on the Woocommerce platform. Woocommerce provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Woocommerce data storage, databases and the general Woocommerce applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
We use these data as described above and we will NEVER disclose these data to any third party.
All payment gateways used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of payment information by our store and its service providers.
How do we communicate with our site visitors?
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User terms and conditions, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and/or postal mail.
Types of Cookies
The following types of cookies may be used when you visit the Site:
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising cookies are placed on your computer by advertisers and ad servers in order to display advertisements that are most likely to be of interest to you. These cookies allow advertisers and ad servers to gather information about your visits to the Site and other websites, alternate the ads sent to a specific computer, and track how often an ad has been viewed and by whom. These cookies are linked to a computer and do not gather any personal information about you.
- Analytics Cookies: Analytics cookies monitor how users reached the Site, and how they interact with and move around once on the Site. These cookies let us know what features on the Site are working the best and what features on the Site can be improved.
- Our Cookies: Our cookies are “first-party cookies”, and can be either permanent or temporary. These are necessary cookies, without which the Site won’t work properly or be able to provide certain features and functionalities. Some of these may be manually disabled in your browser, but may affect the functionality of the Site.
- Personalization Cookies: Personalization cookies are used to recognize repeat visitors to the Site. We use these cookies to record your browsing history, the pages you have visited, and your settings and preferences each time you visit the Site.
- Security Cookies: Security cookies help identify and prevent security risks. We use these cookies to authenticate users and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
- Site Management Cookies: Site management cookies are used to maintain your identity or session on the Site so that you are not logged off unexpectedly, and any information you enter is retained from page to page. These cookies cannot be turned off individually, but you can disable all cookies in your browser.
- Third-Party Cookies: Third-party cookies may be place on your computer when you visit the Site by companies that run certain services we offer. These cookies allow the third parties to gather and track certain information about you. These cookies can be manually disabled in your browser.
Control of Cookies
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can remove or reject cookies in your browser’s settings. Please be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Site.
How can I withdraw my consent?
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us by email at email@example.com
Questions and contact information
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org